Join Our Team
Position Vacant: Physiotherapist
We a looking for a first class physiotherapist who is passionate and enthusiastic about helping your patients. You must have excellent team player and communication skills and are results driven or have the desire to improve your clinical practice and engage in feedback and mentoring. You must be able to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative in solving problems.
To us, a first class physiotherapist isn't necessarily someone with years of experience, just the right attitude. They are someone who has a well rounded knowledge in anatomy and is passionate about physiotherapy, including seeking out and pursuing further educational opportunities. They will enthusiastically take on a diverse caseload, giving them additional experience with a wide variety of patients and keeping work interesting and inspiring. Dual qualifications in Exercise Physiology and Physiotherapy will be highly regarded but not essential, new graduates are welcome to apply.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian qualification in physiotherapy
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Licence and car to attend home visits or sporting training schedules and games if required
What we can offer you:
- Newly appointed position available for November start
- Flexible hours, a part-time position with the opportunity to move to a full-time contract
- The opportunity to work in a profession practice close to the beach, Sydney and beautiful South Coast, NSW
- Generous salary or Contractor package available to the successful candidate
- Regular in-services to help you continually increase your knowledge portfolio
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 15th December 2017.