Paediatric physiotherapy now available at Physical Therapy!
Does your child need physiotherapy intervention?
- Premature babies
- Not reaching developmental milestones
- Flattened or mis-shaped head
- Clumsiness or lack of coordination
- Floppy or rigid joints
- Hip dysplasia (clicky hips)
- Torticollis (looking to one side)
- Erb’s Palsy or Brachial Plexus Lesion
- Talipes/Club foot (mis-shaped foot)
- Abnormal walking pattern (in-toeing, out-toeing, walking on toes)
- Poor posture
- Casting and post fracture rehabilitation
- Cystic Fibrosis and airway clearance
Is your child achieving the appropriate developmental milestone for their age?
- Rolling at 4 months
- Sitting at 6 months
- Crawling at 9 months
- Pulling to stand at 10 months
- Walking at 12 months
There are many factors that may delay your child’s development including the personality of your child, premature birth, neurological and musculoskeletal conditions. The aim of the physiotherapist is to identify any issues that may be causing these delays. Physiotherapy sessions are based on each infants needs and are integrated into family life for a realistic outcome. Steph is our paediatric physiotherapy expert. Call us today to book your child in for an appointment with Steph!